BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

9898

9898

Hits counter.

Tuesday, December 16

my last day in singapore


This is my uncle in singapore who gave me a place to stay.....thnx alot!!! i enjoyed living with him in singapore...he is so nice but sometimes he bully me...he even gave me his easylink card to travel around singapore.....he was also so kind to give me a extra large map........but for me the map is ain't important....actually i know the way around here.....its so easy.....since the very second i step into singapore and i decided to have lots of fun...meaning travelling every where by my self or with my cousin......but most of the time i will be home playing ps3!! the console was dam nice!!!wireless joystick!!!dam nice!!!the place i stay is just right infont of the mrt station......and across the road is a mcD that open for 24/7.....and some more the shopping is few stops away for my place....if u are taking mrt lah.....hahaha!!! and the bus service is well organise and an time....so its easy for me and visitors to travel around........but is kinda sad beacause i miss some one badly....... and now all the sadness is goin away!!!yahoo!!! I AM COMING BACK TO IPOH TOMMOROW!!!!HAHAHAAH!!!!but i am goin to miss singapore......=(

0 comments: