BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

9898

9898

Hits counter.

Monday, December 22

went i am in kl....(19dec)

i reach kl on the 19dec...i reach around 12.30pm.....than from pudu i took the ltr to seri petaling...and from there my dad came and pick me up to his house at puchong(bandar kinrara)....after settling down i had to take care of my small brother because his baby sitter was busy.....i look after him till 6.30pm till my dad came back from work...after that i had to rush to klcc to meet up with my friends...i was late...because i had to change train at majid jamik and take the rapid kl to klcc....by the time i reach there,it was 8.30 pm...so me and my friends went straight to dinner in the food court...we ate london fish tales...and the total was rm39.00 for two people...after we fill our stomach with foods...we decided to walk around the mall to hunt for nice clothes and stuffs.......the time flies so fast and with a blink of an eye we relise the time was 10pm and we had to get our ass home to my friends house...but on our way home one of my friend realise that his newly bought wallet had torn....so we went to pavillion to get a replacement.....after that we went to take a the monorail to kl sentral....from there we took the rapid kl to taman bahagia...from there we hire a cad and it took us all the way to my friends house.....

0 comments: