BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

9898

9898

Hits counter.

Tuesday, February 3

today was a great day for me..y??

because today I,m back in my track and field trainning with my coach...which is Mr.kutty.....he is a great coach!!!in my own opinion,the coach i am tranning under now is the best coach ever u can find...he is one in a million.....although i was away from the track for a long time....but i am inspired by his guide to regain my full fitness in a month or so.....i trust that anything is possible to happen with the right coach and most important is the fire in u......and the willingness to learn and improve..if u have the best coach in the world also...but you don't have the learning attitude,is have to achive something....if u are opinionated than is very hard too....because nothing will entre your brain.....is easy to listen but once u try doin than its possible that u will do it wrongly......so i am glad to join back tranning with my coach....but today tranning was kinda frus...because after one hour of tranning....it rain!!!DAMN!!!but at the end of day the i was happy to continue back tranning with him.....hahah!!!the end.....thnxx!!!

2 comments:

Melie Monster said...

You KNOW your day was great because you had a drink with me.. =P

Awww its so sweet how much you love coach. Indeed, he is awesome.

Keep jumping galah panjang boy! ;)

praveent. said...

eh my day great bcz i gt bak tranning kay and there ntg to do wit u!!!perasan lebih........i am nt a galah boy!!!