BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

9898

9898

Hits counter.

Friday, May 29

a new day..

 a new day and a new life has come to me...jus living on my self in a lonely house went my parents are out at work....just lying on the bed thinking what to do??what to eat??what to do after eating??i some times felt i am all alone in this great and big world with no response from anyone.its just me and the fan,the celling and the laptop....the internet goes mad...the fan stop moving because i turn on the aircond..my life is so lonely in the small room fill with basicaly nothing....i had a fridge in my house but the fridge was fill with food and i was lazy to take the food out and cook it..i had car...but my friends are staying so far...lonely me...with just non living items around me...haiz....what the f**K is wrong with me...dam!!

0 comments: