BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

9898

9898

Hits counter.

Saturday, August 29

Hadi Here.

This is Hadi. I was sent to do a research on 'Praveent'. I have studied Praveent for quite some time and this is my analysis on my subject. Praveent.

The origins of Praveent is still a mystery. Some say he appeared from the jungle of Borneo (this explains why he sounds like a duck). Some say he's an illegal immigrant from East Timor. Some even say he's an alien from Planet Moxforbb (this explains why he has two 'e's in his name) . A planet not from our solar system.

But after my interview with his friends, I come up with a new theory that he is the lost prince from an underground community called 'Fuckapps'.

This community claimed that their prince is a tall, skinny creature that acts like a monkey and has 5 testicles. Praveent is a tall, skinny creature. Does he have 5 testicles? I do not know. Maybe he does or maybe he doesn't. I'm too scared to check it out.

Anyway, the interview I had with his friends are quite interesting. These are some of the things that his friends said:

"Retarded la that fella. Always act like a retard." - Bobby.

"Praveent tak reti nak duduk diam!" - Mohd Faeez.

"Rojak guy la that Praveent." - Jason Tan.

"Fresh fruit?" - Fresh Fruit guy. The guy who sells fresh fruit.

The interviews were interesting but none of them are fruitful. Except with the Fresh Fruit guy. He's fruitful. I bought some fresh dragonfruit from him.

Anyway, I am going to continue with my research on Praveent. The PaPaPaPokerface oraganisation will keep on funding me until I am done with this research.

Wish me luck.

Sincerely,
Professor Hadi.

0 comments: