BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

9898

9898

Hits counter.

Wednesday, December 9

9th December 2009

From: Praveent

Today was the day I had gone out with the girl that I have like for the past two years. You can call me and say whatever you want, I don't care. We have gone out and I really miss the time we share together. I wish I could go back to the past but too bad the time keeper didn't allow me to do so. She was the only girl I have been this comfortable around in the 18 years that I have live. I will remember and cherish every single second we spent together. I hope time allows us to spend more quality time together. The date 9th December 2009 was the day that I will remember for the rest of my life. You made me so happy and make me laugh most of the time. It was so nice and it was the greatest day of my life. I seriously hope we can meet up soon because I am missing you like hell. When I was home I sat down and think what is missing in my heart and I realize the only person that can fill the empty gaps in my heart is you. You made me krazy about you. You made me miss every single second that we are side by side. You are the one and only person can take misery away. You are the only person can fill my life with happiness. And I pray and hope to see you soon. :(


To: you know this post if for you.

0 comments: