BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

9898

9898

Hits counter.

Sunday, December 6

A road taken

The road i have taken is the road i choose. There is no turning back. No regret feeling must found in me. if that's what i choose and that's what i have to live with. This was when my hopes flew up to the highest point of mount Everest . it came tumbling down so fast with out anything to grip on for a second chance. As i was down of the mountain i had decided to listen to my friends advise to walk on solid ground to the highest point rather than being too confident. my confident took up and made me regret. there is no point of being up there with the help of your confident, the feeling wont last long and it might get some one hurt in the proses. i have decided to walk up instead of flying up. in return i get precious time by thinking over over again and again if that is the right choice. by the time i reach up, i have bravery and a stronger confident to back me up. if i think being on top there is a bad choice ,i will not give up. the road i have taken must be taken slowly and have a lot of time to think about it. there is no turning back. i will not turn back! decision is made and its final. my final decision will be made once i reach the highest point.

0 comments: