BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

9898

9898

Hits counter.

Thursday, December 3

Today and Tomorrow

Today and tomorrow makes no different to my life. Its the same thing that will be repeated day by day. My days goes by waking up late in the afternoon,waking up in a tortoise mood,slow and relax,with nothing to be worry about.Because I know that everyday is the same day. Every morning the sun will rise up with its power to brighten a part of the world. Maybe the day would be better if there is something new to do in ipoh. Ipoh is a state that has limited fun when the sun is up. Everyday i step out of my house and wonder other than jusco and parade where can i go and spent my time. Sitting in the mamak is not consider as a proper place to hang out because there must be something standing between peace and me. I just wish i could be on a island just sitting on the bench infront of my wood made hut and hear the wind breezing thru my eyes and the beautiful sound that nature produce. walking along the seaside,staring out at the open sea and just releasing all the tension and strees over the years. Gliding my hand thru the soft sand and staring at the wide open sky. Life in my imaginary island would be so nice. Far away from the busy and stressful city center. I am sick of doing the same thing everday.

0 comments: